Muskaan Nanda started blogging years ago at the age of 16 when she first discovered her passion for storytelling and the narrative.
- She graduated from her undergraduate studies with a double-major in Neuroscience and Creative Writing.
- She has a tremendous love of fitness and wellness:
- weight lifting
- She is passionate about sustainable fashion and upcycling items to make beautiful DIY projects
- She loves traveling, reading, and the outdoors
- Maybe someday she will write a completed story, something that she can call beloved, but until then, she bleeds on.
And only together with this unique combination, this blog is created. Enjoy!
I try to update my blog with new posts once or twice a month. If I haven’t updated for a while, I am probably out crossing off items from my super awesome bucket list.
Yes…I started a bucket list.
I have a terrible memory, so it helps me organize all the crazy thoughts, ideas, and activities I experience and to be able to share all my adventures and stories with the world.
You can find my bucket list link here, and if you have any questions or want me to add something to my bucket list, please comment below or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!